Terms & Conditions
- All H&S appointments made either online or in salon require a credit card collected on our secure timely pay cloud or non refundable 30% deposit. This will sit as a credit against your account and will be taken off the final bill. All new appointments or re-books will require a deposit. All deposit payments are in accordance to our cancellation policy. Payments methods accepted: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, eftpos, Salon Pay, Zip Pay and Paypal.
- Upon consultation all contraindications will be disclosed to H&S by the client. H&S is not responsible for any injuries or reactions to products used at any time. If you are concerned H&S recommend a test patch be done 7 days prior to the appointment which is discreetly done on the skin behind the ear. Any re-actions must be reported back to the salon prior to the service booked.
- H&S reserve the right to refuse any appointment or purchase you place with us using our professional discretion. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel future bookings or purchases also.
- Pricing: All prices listed on our website are a guideline only. H&S will charge accordingly for the service provided and is subject to change without notice. All specialised services or advanced colour work will be quoted on a case by case scenario. Long/extra thick hair is charged at an additional rate to individual service prices listed on this website.
- Hair extensions: H&S offer a free 15 min hair extension initial consultation appointment. This appointment will include getting to know your hair colour, lifestyle, styling preference and volume of hair required. This is to ensure we are recommending the correct method and application to suit your needs. H&S offers a variety of different hair extensions options and origins which are ethically sourced. H&S reserve the right not to install hair that does not align with our ethical guidelines. All “new hair” extension appointments will require a 50% non-refundable deposit. Once the hair extensions have been ordered the hair is property of H&S until the RRP balance is paid less installation fee of $130 per 50g. Application appointments will be made within 14 days of receiving the hair or at the discretion of H&S. H&S is not responsible for any out of stock items or delays of supply from the manufacturer.
-Hair Now, Pay Later: H&S offer this payment service to all current subscribers. Once a purchase has been made via this portal. All financial transactions will be dealt with by the provider. This includes any scheduled payments, refunds or debts. The transaction is no longer between ‘You’ the client and H&S. Salon pay, Zip Pay and Pay Pal is only available for transactions over $150, this includes making deposit payments for hair extension services.
- Cancellation policy: H&S hold a firm 48hr cancellation policy. Any no show or cancellations with in a 48hr window before the day of their appointment will forfeit any deposit
paid and/or will be charged the 30% fee. No shows or cancelations on the day will be charged the full service fee. New or rescheduled appointments will require an additional deposit to secure.